Welcome

 Hello everyone, welcome to my blog "Queen Kay In Display". A little bit about myself, my name is Kaitlyn but, I go by Kay. I am twenty-one years old with a one year old daughter named Kailani, Princess Kay. I attend the Florida State University where I am a junior majoring in Public Health with a minor in Education. My aspirations are to be the best mom I can be and get my masters in Nursing and become a pediatric nurse.

When it comes to technology, I would say I am very knowledgeable on the topic. My prior experiences involving technology in an educational setting involves three certifications in Microsoft: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and three certifications in adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver. All six of my certifications I received while I was in high school. I also assisted my teachers in training other students and helping them obtain their certifications. Given the generation I am in, it is imperative to be knowledgeable especially for educational purposes. 

I am kind of confused on what a personal learning network is. I have never heard of it until I was presented with this question. I believe my personal learning network is heavily centered around different websites and my own gathering of information. I do not like being heavily dependent on my teachers and professors because I like to teach myself in my own manner so I often retrieve the information from them and then find ways to retain the information on my own by using a plethora of learning sites, flash cards, et cetera. Also, I utilize the help from my peers via different group chats and Quizlets so, they are also a major portion of my personal learning network.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #9

Blog Journal #4