Blog Journal #6

      My initial experience utilizing Diigo was not a great one. I just did not like how it was set up and how bland the entire site was. I did like the easiness of utilizing the site. It was not hard to learn how to use the site and posting is fairly easy. Diigo should add some more colors and features so, utilizing the website can be more appeasing.

    I have never blogged before this class and I can honestly say I enjoy it. My initial reaction was very questioning and I did not want to do it because I was so used to just doing discussion posts but, I fell in love with it. I like the fact that you can organize your blog however, you would like to and you can change it up on different posts. I do not like that the site is kind of difficult to figure out how to do all the edits but, besides that I love it.

    An interesting Web 2.0 that I might use when teaching is YouTube. I love YouTube because it has all different types of videos and teaching methods that students can utilize to help them go over any lesson regardless of the subject. I feel like YouTube is a video version of Google which is why I love it because I love Google as well because of the easiness of finding anything you need which is the same for YouTube. The only thing that I dislike about YouTube is that it is hard to block students from seeing things they should not see while also having access to videos they need. https://www.youtube.com/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #9

Blog Journal #4