Blog Post #8

 Prior to this assignment, I did not even know how to make a website. This assignment taught how to make one and provided me with the aspects to include in a website. I liked that this assignment allowed me to get creative and actually imagine what aspects I'd like included in my classroom. I dislike how tedious the assignment was and how long it took me to complete. What I learned can help me with my future career because now I am able to create my own website without having to find someone else to do it. Please visit my website at https://mskay5.weebly.com/

Honestly, I did not learn any new skills from Diigo. I do not like the layout of the software and I also do not care to use it in the future. I do not think it will be useful in my future endeavors as teacher. I would not recommend or use Diigo with my students, team members, or for my own professional efforts.

Technology is evolving everyday; there are updates made and new technological advances introduced. As teachers, keeping up with the latest trends are very important in our professional development. With teachers keeping an up-to-date rapport on technology, they are constantly developing as educators. The best way to honestly stay aware of the constant changes to technology is social media. Social media outlets such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter are always the first platforms to find out about these changes so, teachers should have and check their accounts for new information and updates to technological advances.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #9

Blog Journal #4