Blog Post #9

 This semester's distance learning experience was by far the worse one I have experienced in my entire college experience. Most of it was due to personal reasons and then other things was that I had one professor that was not as understanding as my other professors so, it made it kind of difficult. I disliked that most of my professors were not as available to me as I felt they should have been. I liked that I had a really amazing professor (who is the professor of this class) be very patient and understanding. She also di check ins which I really loved. Weekly or monthly check ins is something I would definitely do for the improvement of my distance learners' experiences. 

OER are open educational resources that are easily accessible and available for everyone to use, view, and reuse. With open educational resources, teachers, students, and parents are able to do the 5 OER's R's, retain, reuse, revise, remix, and redistribute. UNESCO posted an article about OER in which they described what OER are and purpose for certain mandates regarding OER. In this article, it is also explained how and why OER are able to allow individuals to freely utilize their websites. You can find this article here.

I learned a lot in completing the two PowerPoints that were assigned to us. I learned how input hyperlinks to certain slides in certain locations. Also, I improved on my layouts and allowed my creativity to go further beyond where I usually do assignments in order to complete them. Another thing I learned is how to create sections within a PowerPoint and what the purpose is for creating sections. I did not like how there were lots of steps within the PowerPoint to complete one tasks. I did love the creativity behind both PowerPoints.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal #4